Alright...I definately forgot to blog about week 13 (11/16-11/20)! This week was just another normal week. We spent some time wondering about the week of Thankgiving...whether or not we would have to come to school) Thankfully, I got to go home and enjoy my full week off because they decided to not have school on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Friday (11/20), I went to school in the morning, not feeling well but I thought that I could make it through the day. But after being at school for about an hour, I decided it would be best to go home and get rest rather than feel horrible all day long. I then realized how important it is to be prepared ahead of time because I had to leave everything for my mentor teacher. If I hadn't been prepared, my mento teacher would have been completely unprepared for the day with only a few minutes before the children began arriving in the room. I know now that it is very important to be prepared in advance; it is never good enough to think "oh, I'll just get in the morning..." What happens if you are not able to be there that morning, then someone is left hanging...
Alright...I definately forgot to blog about week 13 (11/16-11/20)! This week was just another normal week. We spent some time wondering about the week of Thankgiving...whether or not we would have to come to school) Thankfully, I got to go home and enjoy my full week off because they decided to not have school on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Friday (11/20), I went to school in the morning, not feeling well but I thought that I could make it through the day. But after being at school for about an hour, I decided it would be best to go home and get rest rather than feel horrible all day long. I then realized how important it is to be prepared ahead of time because I had to leave everything for my mentor teacher. If I hadn't been prepared, my mento teacher would have been completely unprepared for the day with only a few minutes before the children began arriving in the room. I know now that it is very important to be prepared in advance; it is never good enough to think "oh, I'll just get in the morning..." What happens if you are not able to be there that morning, then someone is left hanging...
ReplyDelete