I finished up my last week of full time teaching...it was a great experience! But I was super excited to only have to write math lessons for next week. I am looking forward to spending time with the students, without alot of teaching responsibility...you get a different perspective of the classroom and the students - its intersting and eye opening. This semester really flew by...it seems that only a week or two ago I was nervous to start my full time teaching, worrying about what I would teach and how the kids would behave and how I would be able to manage the classroom. But I got through it alive and I can see how the students have changed and learned. It makes me feel good knowing that I had something to do with their learning...makes me feel more confident about myself as a teacher..this semester was a great experience...I am so happy with my placement and my students and mentor teacher. I am looking forward to next semester and whatever is to come after graduation (my own classroom!) I am also excited about the next two weeks...we have a lot of fun things to do with the kids...a gingerbread hunt and polar express day!! I am looking forward to all the fun activities.
I finished up my last week of full time teaching...it was a great experience! But I was super excited to only have to write math lessons for next week. I am looking forward to spending time with the students, without alot of teaching responsibility...you get a different perspective of the classroom and the students - its intersting and eye opening. This semester really flew by...it seems that only a week or two ago I was nervous to start my full time teaching, worrying about what I would teach and how the kids would behave and how I would be able to manage the classroom. But I got through it alive and I can see how the students have changed and learned. It makes me feel good knowing that I had something to do with their learning...makes me feel more confident about myself as a teacher..this semester was a great experience...I am so happy with my placement and my students and mentor teacher. I am looking forward to next semester and whatever is to come after graduation (my own classroom!)
ReplyDeleteI am also excited about the next two weeks...we have a lot of fun things to do with the kids...a gingerbread hunt and polar express day!! I am looking forward to all the fun activities.